Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MAMA DEAR








MAMA DEAR,



U are like a jewel around a queen's neck,

U are like an anklet around a child's leg,

U are like a rainbow during a rainy day,

U are like a moon on a full moon's day,

U are like a cherry on a chocolate cake,

Its You , my dear sweet Mom,

Who sacrifices so much for my sake,

May God give you all the happiness,

This is a prayer that I make!!!!!!!!

Published in the book -"In Praise - In Memory - In Writingby Brian Wrixon. 
 


Copyright ©2009 by Elvira Lobo- Its My Life
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

Disclaimer- The image is strictly personal.

6 comments:

  1. It appears like a sweet rendition and you know why? As it talks volumes about your love for your MOM. Keep writing............

    RAINA MA'AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Your mum must have been surely touched if she has read this. Lucky mum must say to have a wonderful daughter in you :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks Basil,My Mom read it and was really happy...i had written this poem for her bday years back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest Elvira,
    I admire anyone who loves and respect their mother. Your poem was as beautiful as your heart. Give your mum a kiss for me (smile). Thanks for sharing my dear and sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Andy thanks for your beautiful words of praise and a kiss and hug to Mama (smile)

    ReplyDelete

@ ITS MY LIFE...it really matters :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...